Handwritten signatures are still the most accepted, personal, and meaningful way to approve decisions, close deals and give consent. Many businesses still do this using paper documents. This breaks up workflows that could otherwise be 100% digital, especially when working remotely. Signing software allows people to sign important documents using a digital pen, in the office or at home. It also includes highly accurate handwriting recognition, allowing you to add text to forms and documents quickly and easily.
- convenient, natural but 100% digital signing
- the most acceptable way of signing contracts, approving decisions, and giving consent
- Accelerates document-centric workflows by eliminating paper documents, even when working remotely
- Secure signing with integrated encryption, ISO signature format supported
- Significant time and cost savings by eliminating printing, scanning, mailing, and archiving of paper